SKYNYRD CAREER SHOW DATES

Shoutbox

Welcome to the Shoutbox. Please type a short chat message and press Enter on your keyboard.
norcalfanatic Avatar
norcalfanatic: Hard to believe but it is raining and cool out in Calif Nov 19, 2014 21:22:33 GMT -5
blueridgemtnbird Avatar
blueridgemtnbird: my dad is still in the hospital and has a kink in his intestines as happens with this surgery so much. nothing will pass through to his colon he has a NG tube in his nose and a picc line in his arm and he is not a happy man. please keep him in your prayers Nov 19, 2014 23:01:09 GMT -5
serenitydk Avatar
serenitydk: Your Dad will be in my prayers, Blueridge. Stay positive and keep the faith! God bless you and your family. Nov 19, 2014 23:34:04 GMT -5
TailGator Avatar
TailGator: RIP Riff West, bass player for Molly Hatchet, who passed away last night after a long battle with injuries received in a car accident a while back. Rest in peace, my brother. Nov 20, 2014 0:10:13 GMT -5
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: Sad. Riff was a buddy of mine years ago. I worked for him at the DJB benefit concert he set up. He used some of my photos taken that night on the album he released from the show. RIP Riff! Nov 20, 2014 0:22:47 GMT -5
TailGator Avatar
TailGator: Yes, I remember that, Cagey.,.the old JJ Whispers right? Yes, sad. Not sure its even in the news yet, I found out from Pat Travers this morning :( Nov 20, 2014 1:10:31 GMT -5
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: Does Pat still live in Rosemont area of Orlando? If so, he is not too far from me, but he does not perform around here much any more. I use to know his road manager and lighting guy who gave me some unreleased studio out takes of Pat's. Cool stuff! Nov 20, 2014 9:05:02 GMT -5
TailGator Avatar
TailGator: Yep, he and Terri still live there. I think he still plays the clubs on the coast, as well as all over the country right now. His new band is hotter than ever! Bet those tapes rock :) Nov 20, 2014 9:23:19 GMT -5
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: Can anyone find any confirmation of Riff's passing online? I have yet to see it. I would like to post it once it is published. Nov 20, 2014 9:26:57 GMT -5
TailGator Avatar
TailGator: I'm sorry..his wife is Monica...my wife is Terri LOL...prescription drugs, gotta love em ;) Nov 20, 2014 9:27:59 GMT -5
TailGator Avatar
TailGator: I haven't seen anything online or in the news as of yet, Cagey. I'm sure it will be announced soon... Nov 20, 2014 9:30:13 GMT -5
ronnievanzantfan Avatar
ronnievanzantfan: Today it is Ben Upham his birthday! Nov 20, 2014 11:58:49 GMT -5
ronnievanzantfan Avatar
ronnievanzantfan: It is also the birthday of Duane Allman! Happy birthday Duane and happy birthday Ben! Nov 20, 2014 14:39:43 GMT -5
BlueMonday Avatar
BlueMonday: What a coincidence! I'm currently listening to the Allmans' Fillmore concert from 1971. I hadn't played this in ages and I'm not sure what made me choose it today. Maybe part of me knew that it was Duane's b-day :) Nov 20, 2014 14:43:24 GMT -5 *
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: Guess what Blue! I just opened up the windows! The temp outside is now higher than inside! Love Florida! Nov 21, 2014 11:34:58 GMT -5
BlueMonday Avatar
BlueMonday: No windows opened here today! But they will be on Sunday. This cold spell is supposed to finally break tomorrow. Goodbye, good riddance, and don't come back (at least not too soon)! Nov 21, 2014 15:09:01 GMT -5
kstefanec Avatar
kstefanec: Cagey! Is that you, Kent? I just signed up for this forum. I haven't been to this related group since the old email list days!! Glad to be back!! Nov 21, 2014 21:46:06 GMT -5
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: Welcome back! Now do some posting and bring us up to date! Oh, and when the heck are you going to bring your band down to Florida for some shows? How about getting some dates booked down here! Nov 21, 2014 22:36:32 GMT -5 *
kstefanec Avatar
kstefanec: Boy, I'd love to be able to travel down there with the band! People can see what LUKYN SKYWYRD is up to on Facebook and at www.NorthernBredSouthernRock.com !! Nov 22, 2014 0:09:07 GMT -5
Cagey Avatar
Cagey: I'm working on it Keith. I am waiting to hear back from Ghost Rider band manager Rick for contact info to all of his Florida promoters. I will forward it to you and talk to one of them soon. He books bands like yours here. Nov 22, 2014 13:21:26 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel